This time I will again discuss the robot even though I had once discussed about robots. But I will discuss that in accordance with the purpose of this blog. I discuss this because we know that now the world is full of this technology in desperate need of new changes that can help mankind in its work so people no longer trouble in doing a difficult job done by humans. We know that humans always think to create a robot that can work well and in accordance with orders made in memory of the robot. Humans not only make the robot to the object of work, but also made in the film. What we do know that the robots are made in the film is more sophisticated and highly motivated many people to make it. From the movie robots, robots also become very popular in society so that society is no longer a new and amazing things. We can also see a very popular movie in 2007, directed by Michael Bay and author John Ragers make a movie about a robot war in which the figures - figures robot can be "disguised" in the form of equipment a day - day. While presenting a story plot that is easy to guess, but the film became the box office and got nominated for 3 awards at the academy awards.
Ok now I will try to provide the basic knowledge of robotics that I learned in school or when I taught myself. Robotics involves a variety of engineering science and art. How deep each - each discipline studied will depend on the complexity of the robot which you want to make. Some of the disciplines required in the manufacture of robots, among others:
1. Mechanics. At the senior high school, on the subjects of physics, there is the topic of mechanics. Topics include the style, the emphasis of a field, friction, position, velocity, acceleration, and newtons law of inertia. Application of mechanical science will help the construction of robots that balance. For example, necessary to determine the position of center of gravity (center of gravity) to lay the main motors of the robot, to walk with balance, or how to apply the concept of deceleration so that when the robot detects the obstacle, the robot does not menabarak these obstacles, butreducing the the speed ( motor rotation ) and stopped at an appropriate distance. Many diagnostic mechanical components are often found as a component of robots, among others: spurs gears, bevel gear, worm gear, rack and pinion.
2. Electronics. This field is the field that can not be avoided in robotics. Understanding of the components - electronic components, analog circuitry, digital logic and microcontroller are absolutely necessary in a robot (unless it is desirable to create a mechanical robot.)
3. Programming. Field programming in robotics including control structures (branching, looping), data types, algorithms, control hardware (read the registers and interrupt), robot programming also includes interpretation and sensors and provide a response / command based on input received from sensor data.
4. Solid mechanics. It is the knowledge of how the force is distributed in a solid. By knowing these concepts, the selection of the material can be adapted for robot robot does not become too thick and too heavy so it can move efficiently.
5. Artificial intelligence. In robotics, artificial intelligence search covers the shortest distance, overcoming obstacles, and dealing with new situations that have never experienced before.
Of the several explanations above are still there and keeping important things that should be noted that the physical construction and components. Physical construction and components on a robot need a framework in which the robot designer to add and reduce component or integrating a subsystem that makes the robot to work. This framework is termed the platform. Platform for the robot should fulfill the requirements and keeping, such as lightweight, easy to add or subtract components (such as PCBs), and practical measures.
For components that are required of a robot can be divided into three parts:
1. Resources. Although various types of resources can be used to drive the robot, the main resource in robots generally use fotovoltaic cells.
2. Akuator. Akuator is a mechanical device that makes a robot to move. Akuator devices which include, among other electric motors, DC servo motors, stepper and DC motors, ultrasonic motors, linear motors, torque motors, pneumatic systems and devices hidrollik. Currently, there is a highly prospective akuator Shape Memory Alloys are used to imitate human muscle.
3. Gripper. Is a component of the robot used to manipulate objects that would be taken. Gripper that serves as a substitute for this hand-shaped with many types, ranging from the simple to the complex shape of sleeves.
4. Sensor. The sensor is a device or component in charge of detecting the movement or the environmental phenomena that dibuthkan by the controller. Several types of sensors are commonly used include: thermal sensors, ranging sensor, and touch sensors. Electronic compass is also one form of sensors of mobile robots. Berfungi electronic compass with a compass is not much else is alone on an electronic compass is berfugsi electronically and show direction.
5. Computer control. Computer control in outline, a robot system consists of the top 3 major parts: mechanics. Electronics and control systems. In control systems, artificial intelligence needed for the robot to move in the room and memcahkan suautu problem as it has been programmed. This artificial intelligence ranging from simple, such as tracing a particular route to thinking find the shortest path in a short time. Mengolaborasikan charge control system with mechanical electronic system properly in order to achieve the desired results. The mechanisms that occur within the control system is reading the sensor, processing the sensor data and send siyal actuation to akuator. In its application, the sensor reading technique can be done by using polling and interrupt techniques. Section to process the sensor data is a part where the developers of the robot can be elaborated ideas and creations freely. Here penerpan various artificial intelligence algorithms, such as fuzzy logic, neural network, or a generic algorithm is applied. After processing the next data is sent to the akuator actuation signal, so that the robot moves according to the results of data processing. In the electronic context, signals are sent to akuator, for example some BESA voltage or current into the motor, where the direction of motor rotation, switch whatever you want on / off her, and so forth.
So my article is not so good. But I will keep trying to fix it and I say I'll see you again in my next article.
See you ..